Sunday, October 24, 2010

Forgive Me!

Yes, I have been slacking on book reviews... but for good reason! My little guy made it here safe and sound on October 12th. Since then, I HAVE been reading, I just haven't had time to be on the computer much. So far, I am behind on reviewing 4 books, but I will do them ASAP. :) Bear with me. I have an adorable little baby taking up my time.

On another note, I just had a birthday (Shout hooray??)... I'm still 20-something... and I got a KINDLE! Which, when you have a baby asleep on your shoulder, makes it REALLY EASY to read, because I only need one hand to hold it/turn the pages. It's been so much fun and when I have to haul the baby, my 3 year old, and a diaper bag around town, it's nice to not have an extra 10 pounds from a book. Love, love, love it! Thanks to my family and my sweet husband for such a wonderful birthday gift!

Lastly, I just recieved FIVE "ARCs" (Advance Reading Copies) of some really awesome sounding books. Some of the books have been released just barely and some won't be out until the end of the year. I can't wait to read them and let you know what I think. Thanks Donja! I'm so excited to kick my butt in gear and finish this goal!!

No comments: