Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Give said the little stream....

Or maybe that was Chantele?

I am a total slacker this week. I have no shame in admitting it. The book I am reading is moving at a snail's pace so far. Since the end is nowhere in sight, I thought I'd share a little secret with you.

My friend Chantele is turning (censored) next week and to celebrate, she's giving away a YA book of YOUR CHOICE. Awesome, huh?

If you don't know Chantele, you want to. Trust me. She's awesomesauce (This is her favorite word, by the way. So if you comment on her blog make sure you use it A LOT. hehe). This is the same Chantele that always recommends fantastic books to me, so she knows what she's talking about. Head over to her blog My Writing Bug to enter her birthday contest by clicking HERE.

And as always.... Happy Reading!

No comments: