Thursday, October 10, 2013

Did You Know?

Did you know that the last post I did on here was my 300th post?? It's kind of crazy to me that I have reviewed even close to that many books these past few years.

Which got me thinking....

There's no way I can give this up.

I have been thinking about it for a few months now, trying to decide if I wanted to keep reviewing books. The past few months, I have had the awesome opportunity to intern for a literary agency reading, editing, and recommending (or not recommending....) YA manuscripts. I have loved it so far. And it's made me really, really miss blogging.

The last time you heard from me I was about 4 months pregnant with my third child, and tomorrow that little one will be 6 months old.

So I made an executive decision. It's time to quit dragging my feet. It's time to start blogging again! I'll be back to my Tuesdays and Thursdays schedule starting this coming Tuesday, October 15th. I have read so many great books since I last blogged. I'm excited to share them with you! (Although they won't be in any particular order--definitely not the order I read them in!) Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Martin's said...

Hooray!!! I've missed your blog posts. So glad you're back!

Megan @ Reading for Refuge said...

@The Martin's: Thanks! It's nice to be back!