Thursday, March 25, 2010

That's right, folks!

I am offically one quarter of the way done with my 100 books in 2010 challenge. 25 books in about 2 1/2 months. W.O.W.

Things I've learned:
  • I am a sucker for bad boys.
  • Stong female characters are hard to come by.
  • I REALLY like fairies.
  • It IS possible to get burnt out!
  • I like YA Fiction a lot more than I ever liked Adult Fiction.
  • I hate reading books with sequels. Usually it's the WAITING for the sequels that is the problem. Usually...
  • I am a sucker for good guys.
  • I STILL hate The Great Gatsby. ;)
  • There are a multitude of fantastic books out there that I have yet to discover.
So, off I go to DISCOVER!
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Chantele Sedgwick said...

If you like Fairies, you should check out Spell Hunter (Faery Rebels, book 1) by R.J. Anderson. Loved it! It is a series, but the next book isn't about the main character and comes out sometime this year. So, you wouldn't have to freak out since it wraps everything up at the end of the book. Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston was also a good one. I'm not sure why I liked it so much, but I thought it was good.:) Some fairy books I've read recently, I wasn't a fan of, but these two I really liked. Wondrous Strange is a little darker, and I was surprised that I liked it as much as I did. It does have a sequel that is already out, and one more book due out the end of this year I think. I'll stop writing my novel now...;)

Chaleese said...

Ha! I knew that everyone would hate the Great Gatsby! I tried to tell everyone about the craptastic ending....even though it's a very vague memory..I remember he died in a pool at the end?? Yes..am I right? Or was that just the stupid movie version my English teacher made us watch....?