Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Buy-Worthy Feature

We all know that not all books are created equal. Because of this simple fact, I am always wary when it comes to buying books. I rarely buy a book I haven't read unless one of my trusted bookish friends with the same taste in reading material (usually Chantele) HIGHLY recommends it. I hate feeling like I wasted my money. That said, you may have noticed a little change on Reading for Refuge. Now, on the right side of the screen, directly underneath my little picture and mini life story, you will find a new feature. It lists the "buy-worthy" books that I've read this year, including their release dates. If you click on the title of any of the books listed, it will take you to my review of that particular book. Then you will have the book cover, description, and my full review. I know it's hard to remember what books I read and loved, and especially hard to remember when you will have access to them, so I thought this would be helpful. They will always be in order by release date, not in how much I loved it. Although, if they made in on the list in the first place, then I absolutely loved it. I'm only going to add books to this list that I myself am actually going to buy, or already own. Hope it helps!!

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

THANKS!! You are the best! :)