"Hello, my name is Megan, and I am addicted to reading." (All: Hello Megan.)
In the past 5 days, I have purchased 6 new books. Yes, 6. Holy Cow.
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright
- Timeless by Alexandra Monir
Is there even such a thing?? Sacrilege is what I say to that.
Anyway, I've been so bummed about not being able to find that book, that today I caved and bought not just one, but THREE new books. (I should mention that none of them was a replacement to the book I lost-- I know, where's the sense in that?) So, now being sent to my doorstep are:
- Demonglass (Hex Hall, Bk. 2) by Rachel Hawkins-- Yes, Hex Hall is THAT good. And I'm not even completely through it yet!
- Stork by Wendy Delsol
- Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
Don't tell my husband. I'll never live it down. :) Now I have to find room for them all on my bookshelf...
Now I have to ask,
What books are you dying to read this year??
***EDIT: Can I admit to something?? I just looked back at my past Amazon orders... I never ordered the book I thought I'd lost. I really thought I had, but now I see what I got instead, I remember... Oops. Now seriously don't tell my husband. hahaha ....I feel dumb now about searching for it forever. :)