Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Did You Miss Me?

I'm back!!

I can honestly say that I didn't read hardly at all this past month. Insanely, it's been kind of nice. December is always a hectic time of year for us, and it was a relief to not feel like I HAD to be reading.

That said.... I've missed it. I'm very glad to be back to work on this, my little labor of love. I hope you all had a great holiday! I especially hope you all got some fabulous books for Christmas. :)

Just so you all know, I will start reviews again next week, and I will follow (or try to!) the same schedule of posting on Tuesdays and Thursdays. As for right now, I wanted to do a little list of my favorite books from last year. So here's my....

Top 11 of 2011:
(Not in any specific order)   
**If you want to read my reviews of these books, all you have to do is click on the title. 


Now, here are 12 little beauties that I'm really looking forward to reading in 2012:
Everneath by Brodi Ashton

The Selection by Kiera Cass
Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter

Destined by Aprilynne Pike
The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
Elemental by Emily White
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
Again, just click on the title of the book if you want more info on it.

Anyway, these are just a few of the books that I'm so excited for this year. I can't wait to get back to reviewing books, and hearing your thoughts on them.

What were your favorite books of 2011? What are you looking forward to in 2012?

Happy Reading!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!

Great list, I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about Divergent and Hex Hall and your list nudged me to put it on my to-get list.

Megan @ Reading for Refuge said...

Braine @ Talk Supe: I am so glad you added them to your list! They were both SO GOOD, for very different reasons. I hope you like them!

Stacy said...

Yes I have (and do) miss you! But you are making me stress out. . . too many books to read, not enough time. I still haven't read Crossed yet. ugh. I will be sure to read your top ten from 2011 in 2012. and you top 10 from 2012 in 2013. You see the pattern here. I am behind. But Super Excited to read lots of these titles! Keep the reviews coming sister! :)