Friday, November 26, 2010

Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

!!SPOILER ALERT!!
IF YOU ARE READING THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES OR WANT TO, DON'T READ THIS!
After the massacre at Vampire Academy, Rose Hathaway faces the most daunting task of her life and she knows that she must do it alone. With Mason departed for the other world, Rose must hunt down and kill Dimitri Belikov, the man she most loves. The fourth nail-biting episode of Richelle Mead's popular vampire series dramatically shows the fatal power of a promise.

Poor Dimitri... :( I loved him, and now I feel guilty because I still love him. I want there to be hope for him and Rose! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time I read this book. I was trying to figure out how in the world this major mess would get fixed. With Rose halfway across the world, Lissa makes new friends and bad choices. When it comes down to life and death for Lissa, Rose is half out of her mind too. Then, at the end of the book, when you think things have finally gotten as resolved as they can, Rose gets a bombshell from her mom and a letter that changes everything.

I read one of these books and think "This one is my favorite!". Then I read the next one. :)

If you haven't started this series, get on it!

No comments: