Saturday, April 09, 2011

Hour 16 (And a Half)-- Read-A-Thon Update

So, as I said at Hour 9, I was reading City of Bones.... Well, I'm still reading City of Bones. As in, the first chapter. I took a break and made dinner for my very supportive and understanding husband and kiddos, got kids to bed, and then got sidetracked by Gone with the Wind. I wish I could say I was talking about the book, but alas, I am not. Really though?? Who could say no to Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh?? And does anyone else find it the tiniest bit humorous that Ashley (who is in fact a boy), also had a girly name in real life?

Oh, I digress....

Time to get serious. No dinking around (in the words of my 3-year-old). Back to City of Bones. Ready?? And....BREAK!

;D

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Leslie @ This is the Refrain said...

Happy reading to you too! Hope you are enjoying the last hours of the readathon :)