Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Features!

I added a few new features. You can now enter your email on the left hand side of the screen and have new posts sent to you when I update. That way you'll know right when I add a new review. (Fun, I know. I LOVE technology!) I also added "Reactions" at the bottom of each post. It's easier than commenting, and then I'll know if the review was helpful or not.

What do you think of the changes?? I'm excited for them. I hope you are too!

Happy Reading!

***IN OTHER EXCITING NEWS:
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (best book I've read this year so far) will be released a WEEK EARLY. It'll be out this coming Tuesday, April 19th, instead of the originally planned 26th. Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

okay, so on the 19th remind me! Cuz I will have forgot by then! Maybe my goal should be to finish the HP by then.
oh but I do love technology! I like the 'reactions' on the bottom!