- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
- The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
- The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima **This is the 2nd book in a series. The first book is called The Demon King. I didn't give the first book a stellar review, but I totally take it back after reading this. I LOVED THIS BOOK. I even bought them both and plan on reading them again soon.
- Torment by Lauren Kate **Again, the 2nd book in a series. First is called Fallen. Liked the first, LOVED the second.
- Wings by Aprilynne Pike **To read my review of the second book in this series, click here. I love this series!!
- The Golden Spiral by Lisa Mangum **Also the 2nd book in a series. The first is The Hourglass Door. I read this last year, so I don't have a review for it on my blog. I will tell you, I liked it, but I LOVED the second. That happened a lot this year.
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins I am still debating about this book and it's been months since I read it. That's just how it is. Here are my reviews of the first 2 books: Hunger Games and Catching Fire.
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
Also, I signed up for a fun challenge for January that you are more than welcome to join me in doing. I am possibly the only person in America that has never read the Harry Potter books, so I am doing a "Potter-thon" hosted by Pure Imagination. I'm excited to read the entire series in January! Anyone want to get a crazy hair and do it with me??? :)
Happy New Year everyone! (With 10 minutes to spare too!)